Tuesday, October 26, 2010

for you.........

My dear...

I just wanna write something, I don't want you to read.... cz you may worry seeing my scribbles...

I really want to know how you could do it? I'm disappointed.... I don't want others to think that you were wrong, I know you well. Even though you hide it, I have little happiness.. that you just did it only because you were fond of me and you didn't wanna miss me... That's true, I know how much you were affectionate and how much you cared me. But still I can't believe that you hide it from me... and I really want to know how you could do it?

I shouldn't have given all my love and priority to you, because when I loose you, I have nothing remaining... Each second when I think that you are not mine, it seems to be hell. I have no idea about mu future...


How could  you do it da? Are all the words you spoke with me lies..? Why did you hide it? I was truthful and loyal to you and ypu only. Obviously, I can't be truthful to anyone any more. I miss you so much da... I believed you.. I thought you tell everything to me... But how could you do it?

But I don't wanna ask it and make you feel sorry. Don't worry about me... I'll try to be happy... as usual. You are my bestest friend forever.. Nothing can change that. Even if we are apart, even if we are not talking, I'm always thinking about you.. And I'll always wish for your happiness.

You might have thought if I get to know that, I would get hurt. But why didn't you think that it'll bring a thunder storm in my life at the last moment. 

There's no point on arguing who is right and who is wrong. Everything is over... I miss you... I gonna miss you in my life.. 

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment