Friday, December 24, 2010

What is friendship?

Your words broke my heart, as usual. I was happy to talk to you after 2 months, 23rd Dec 2010.... 4.39 minutes of chat lead me to cry for 2, 3 hours.... i cant remember when I slept.... And..... u...?

Wasn't I a good friend for you? Didn't I give any pleasant moment to recall....? What did I do for you? Was I torturing you? I was thinking that no one else in this world can be friends like us. But now only I got to know that you were not happy with me as friend even... Was I a monster for you?

I have nothing to say.... but no more torture from my side, you'll never get me back... Be happy. But few years later, am sure i'll forget all what you have done for me..., all the hurt and wounds will fade away, and only the pleasant memories of you will remain for me... But for you....? You have no pleasant moments of me, dtz okay, you better forget me totally. You need to forget me, you need to keep any scars caused by me..... Take care!



எங்கிருந்து வந்தாயடா?
எனைப்பாடு படுத்த-நீ
எனைப்பாடு படுத்த


எங்கு கொண்டு சென்றாயடா
எனைத்தேடி எடுக்க-நான்
எனைத்தேடி எடுக்க


இன்பதுன்பம்
துன்பம் இன்பம் இன்பமென்று
நீ சோகம் ரெண்டும் கொடுக்க
சுகம் ரெண்டும் கொடுக்க.... ( நீ எங்கிருந்து )


வானவில்லாய் ஆணும்
வண்ணம் ஏழாய் பெண்ணும்
இருந்தால் இன்னும்
வானின் அழகு கூடும்
சுட்டு விரலாய் நீயும்
கட்டைவிரலாய் நானும்
எழுதும் எதுவும் கவிதையாக மாறும்
விடாமலே உனை தொடர்ந்திடும் எனை


ஒரே ஒருமுறை மனதினில் நினை
ம்ம்ம்ம்ம் என்னை என்ன செய்தாயடா (எங்கிருந்து)


வாசல்வாழையோடு வார்த்தையாடலாச்சு
இனியும் பேச புதிய கதைகள் ஏது
ஒருவர் வாழும் உலகில்
மௌனம்தானே பேச்சு
மொழிகள் எதுக்கு
இருவர் இணையும் போது


விழாக்களில் இவள் தனித்திருக்கிறாள்
கனாக்களில் தினம் விழித்திருக்கிறாள்
ம்ம்ம்ம் .. என்னை என்ன செய்தாயடா? (எங்கிருந்து)

hmmm.... Good Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment